The B310 is an addition to the new B300 system, which produces all types of water for laboratory applications: Grade 1, Grade 2 as well as reverse osmosis water.
Adrona B310 is ultrapure water purification system which requires external water tank that use tap water as feed water (tap water system). There are two variations available: B310 HPLC and B310 Bio.
The B310 has completely new electronics and software, providing a number of additional features: large colour touch screen, data logging capability, warning and alarm messages, a wide range of flow control options, the ability to connect multiple remote dispensers, Ethernet and USB interfaces, dispense report preparation, improved accuracy of conductivity and TOC measurements.
– Grade 1, Grade 2 and RO water preparation
– Reliable operation
– Low running costs
– Data logging option
– Ethernet & USB interfaces
– Dispense report preparation
– Convenient 7-inch colour touch screen
– Improved measurement accuracy
– Easy installation and maintenance
– Extensive flow control options
– A pressurised tank can be added for RO water storage