Liquid Nitrogen Cryopreservation
Chart MVE is the world’s leading manufacturer of vacuum insulated products and cryogenic freezer systems.
More than 50 years ago, Chart MVE set the standard for storage of biological materials at low temperatures. Today, CHart MVE continue to exceed these standards with our cryogenic freezers and aluminum storage Dewars.
Industries from around the world look to Chart MVE for excellence and innovation in our cryogenic freezers and dewars. Our solutions empower industries to better utilize cryogenic labratory equipment. In this manner, Chart MVE continues to make a vital contribution in today’s biomedical industry. We provide Biomedical Security through Systems.
Chart MVE range of Liquid Nitrogen Containers:
Storage in liquid phase
- MVE CryoSystem Series: The MVE CryoSystem Series combines the benefits of low nitrogen consumption with mid-range vial capacity to meet the diverse needs of today’s professionals worldwide.
- MVE SC Series: The SC Series is designed for the user who has small capacity needs, but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package.
- MVE Lab Series: These high efficiency, super insulated dewars are the most convenient, economical way to store and dispense liquid nitrogen.
- MVE Series: These containers provide maximum storage density and provide the industry’s longest hold time. Although engineered for LN2 storage, the MVE Series freezers can be operated in vapor using available vapor storage accessory packs.
Storage in vapor phase
- 800, 1500 and 1800 Series: High capacity containers for dry sample storage at a user-defined temperature anywhere between -20°C and -150°C.