Proteinase K is a serine protease active against a wide variety of proteins. Proteinase K is stable and active in SDS and urea and is useful for a variety of applications such as purification of nuclease-free plasmids, high molecular weight genomic DNA and intact RNA.
- Isolation of plasmids and high molecular weight genomic
- DNA Isolation of intact RNA
- Inactivation of RNases, DNases and enzymes in molecular biology reactions
- Supplied in solution at 50 µg/µl
- Function tested for purification of high molecular weight genomic DNA and intact RNA
Proteinase K is active under a wide range of temperature and buffer conditions.
- Temperature Range:
- Room temperature to 60°C
- pH Range: pH 4 to 12
- Calcium: 1 – 5 mM Ca+2
- Protein Denaturants: Active under denaturing conditions such as 0.5% – 1% SDS or 1 M – 5 M urea
Concentration: Supplied in solution at 50 µg/µl
Storage Buffer: 50% glycerol, 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 100 mM NaCl, 0.1mM EDTA, 10 mM CaCl2, 0.1% Triton X-100 and 1 mM DTT
Stability: Guaranteed to retain full activity for 12 months from date of purchase when stored at -20°C in the original container.
Function Tested: Proteinase K is function tested in purifying high molecular weight DNA or RNA using the Epicentre MasterPure™ DNA and RNA Purification Kit.
Nota: Os produtos que necessitam de transporte em condições refrigeradas, têm custos adicionais. Por favor, contacte-nos.
|Proteinase K, 50 µg/µl (2ml)||MPRK092||***|
|*** Registe-se ou faça Login||Adicionar|
à minha lista