Produce amplified amounts of cDNA from precious, limiting total RNA samples without introducing bias.
- Perform RNA amplification on purified total RNA followed by cDNA synthesis and detection
- Formerly from Epicentre Amplify with this high-fidelity, linear RNA amplification process that preserves the relative transcript abundance of the sample
- Get more data out of precious samples – use less RNA for more RT-qPCR reactions
- Readily and reproducibly detect even low-abundance transcripts in RNA from a single cell (CT values <35 cycles)
- Collect small RNA samples less often
- Fast protocol amplifies and synthesizes cDNA in only 1 day
The MessageBOOSTER™ cDNA Synthesis Kit for qPCR enables the user to perform sensitive qPCR amplifications using the total RNA from very small populations of cells, even from as little as one cell.
The kit amplifies the mRNA contained in a small total RNA sample and then converts the amplified RNA to cDNA that is ready for PCR or qPCR. The MessageBOOSTER cDNA Synthesis Kit for qPCR uses oligo(dT) to prime cDNA synthesis. Therefore, this kit is best used with intact total RNA preparations.
|Messagebooster cDNA Synthesis kit (24rxns)||MB060124||***|
|*** Registe-se ou faça Login||Adicionar|
à minha lista