- Clone with speed and efficiency
- Transform into E. coli without clean-up or desalting.
The Fast-Link™ DNA Ligation Kit uses a high-quality ligase (Fast-Link T4 DNA Ligase), that was cloned at Epicentre and formulated to provide extremely rapid, high-efficiency DNA ligation. Cohesive-end ligations can be performed in 5 minutes at room temperature. In contrast to other ligases, it is not necessary to desalt Fast-Link ligation reactions prior to transformation of electrocompetent or chemically competent cells. The Fast-Link Kit can be used for routine and high-throughput DNA cloning.
- Blunt-end and TA cloning of PCR products.
- Ligation of next-gen sequencing adaptors to blunt-ended DNA.
- Genomic DNA cloning and subcloning.
- BAC/fosmid library construction.
- cDNA cloning.
- Linker ligation.
- Cohesive-end ligations in 5 minutes at room temperature
- Blunt-end ligations in 15 minutes at room temperature
- Ligation of PCR product with A-overhangs in 1 hour at 16°C.
- High ligation efficiency (table 1)
- Desalting of ligation products is not needed prior to transformation of electrocompetent or chemically competent cells.
- BAC ligation with inserts >100 kb can be performed in 4 hours, instead of overnight reactions as with other ligases.
|Type of End||Ligation Time||% White Colonies||Recombinants per µg DNA|
|Overhang||5 min.||93||2.0 x 106|
|Blunt||15 min.||71||4.4 x 105|
|PCR product with 3´-A overhang||1 hr.||68||1.2 x 104|
Table 1. Fast-Link™ representative results.
|Fast-Link DNA Ligation Kit (50rxns)||LK0750H||***|
|Fast-Link DNA Ligation Kit (100rxns)||LK6201H||***|
|*** Registe-se ou faça Login||Adicionar|
à minha lista