TNP Transposome Kit
- Generate random gene knockouts in non-E. coli bacteria
- Generate mutants with improved genetics or function Identify genes involved in pathogenesis, toxicity, biofilm development
- Unravel metabolic pathways
- Identify essential genes and regulatory elements
- Characterize novel genes and gene functions
- Insert Kan selectable marker into gDNA and rescue clones in E. coli host expressing the pir gene product
- 100’s of citations for many different applications
Rescue cloning of transposon-mutagenized microbial genes (Fig. 1).
Rescue of plasmids from non-E. coli bacteria.
- Easily recover and propagate plasmids from diverse bacterial genera that will not normally replicate in E. coli.
- Simple rescue cloning process of mutagenized genes speeds up structure/function studies and sequencing.
- Random insertion of transposon DNA assures excellent coverage of entire bacterial chromosome.
- Rescue clones can be sequenced bidirectionally using the primers provided that are homologous to the ends of the transposon.
|EZ-TN5 <R6KGORI/KAN-2>TNP Transposome Kit(10rxns)||TSM08KR||***|
|*** Registe-se ou faça Login||Adicionar|
à minha lista