Digest ssDNA, but not dsDNA, in a 3´ to 5´ direction
- Specific: Processively digest ssDNA in a 3´ to 5´ direction without harming dsDNA - short 3´ overhangs in DNA are not digested
- Flexible: Active under a wide variety of buffer conditions and can be added directly into most reaction mixes
- Heat Inactivated: Destroy the enzyme activity by incubating at 80°C for 15 minutes.
Exonuclease I digests ssDNA in a 3´ to 5´ direction,1-3 but does not digest dsDNA. Although it requires the presence of magnesium and a free 3´-hydroxyl terminus for activity, it is active under a wide variety of buffer conditions and can be added directly into most reaction mixes. Exonuclease I can be heat-inactivated by incubation at 80°C for 15 minutes.
- Removal of residual ssDNA, including oligos, from reaction mixes.
- Removal of ssDNA from nucleic acid mixtures.
Unit Definition: One unit of Exonuclease I catalyzes the release of 10 nmol of acid-soluble nucleotides from heat-denatured calf thymus DNA in 30 minutes at 37°C under standard assay conditions.
Storage Buffer: 50% glycerol containing 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 0.1 M NaCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, and 0.1% Triton® X-100.
Quality Control: Exonuclease I is tested in degradation of ssDNA and is free of detectable RNase, endonuclease, and double-stranded exonuclease activities.
|Exonuclease I (20,000U)||X40520K||***|
|*** Registe-se ou faça Login||Adicionar|
à minha lista