An optimized reverse transcriptase system for the production of full-length cDNA.
- Produce full-length cDNA with RNAse H- mutant
- Achieve higher specificity at elevated temperatures, up to 55°C.
EpiScript™ Rnase H- Reverse Transcriptase (EpiScript RT), an alternative to SuperScript® II Reverse Transcriptase, is a recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with greatly reduced RNase H activity. It is highly efficient at producing full-length cDNA from long RNA templates. EpiScript RT is capable of producing cDNA from as little as 50 pg of total RNA for real-time RT-PCR (qRT-PCR) analysis and other applications.
Storage: Store only at -20°C in a freezer without a defrost cycle.
Storage Buffer: EpiScript RT is supplied in a 50% glycerol solution containing 50 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 100 mM sodium chloride, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, and 0.1% Triton® X-100.
Unit Definition: One unit of EpiScript RT catalyzes the incorporation of 1 nmol of dTTP into acid-insoluble material in 10 minutes at 37°C using saturating amounts of oligo(dT)-primed poly(rA) as template.
Contaminating Activity Assays: EpiScript RT is free of detectable exonuclease, endonuclease, and RNase activities.
- Recombinant MMLV reverse transcriptase with greatly reduced RNase H activity
- Active at temperatures up to 55°C
- Highly efficient at producing full-length cDNA from as little as 50 pg of total RNA
- Best value in an RNase H- Reverse Transcriptase
|Episcript RNase H- Reverse Transcriptase (10,000U)||ERT12910K||***|
|Episcript RNase H- Reverse Transcriptase (25,000U)||ERT12925K||***|
|*** Registe-se ou faça Login||Adicionar|
à minha lista