Hydrophilic membrane. Aqueous clarification and particulate capture. Consistent high flow rate for faster filtra- tion. Uniform pore structure for selectivity. Hydrophilic, inert cellulose nitrate. High binding capacity. Manufactured thickness within 10 microns.
Features and Benefits:
- Hydrophilic for aqueous clarification and particulate capture
- Consistent high flow rate for faster filtration
- Uniform pore structure for selectivity
- Hydrophilic, inert cellulose nitrate
- High binding capacity
- Manufactured thickness within 10 microns
- Western transfers
- Protein sequencing
- Peptide mapping
- Amino acid analysis
- Dot/slot blots
- Filtration of Aqueous and Organic Solutions
- Analytical Sample Prep, uHPLC
Detailed Application: Used to clarify aqueous samples especially in water studies. Disposable syringe filters for wastewater, food and beverage filtration. Higher protein binding than cellulose acetate for most proteins. HCG; HIV; LH; Chlamydia. Drugs of Abuse Pathogenic Microorganisms, Environmental Contaminants.